Monday, January 25, 2010

What Kind Of Pipe Should I Use For My Wood Burning Stove What Kind Of Stove Pipe Or Chimney Would Have Been Used For A Wood Burning Stove In A 1890's House?

What kind of stove pipe or chimney would have been used for a wood burning stove in a 1890's house? - what kind of pipe should i use for my wood burning stove

I own a house built in the 1890s, and I'm curious to know what type of stove pipe, chimney or may have been used when the house was built, and there was a kitchen, or prepare on the stove?

2 comments:

DIY Doc said...

Born on a farm in New York upstair in a house that was at least as old, have a kitchen and only a wood stove on / cook in relief

Alloys of the "chimney" is likely to melt double-galvanized steel, or certain high this time.

Is this a curiosity or an attempt at some of the standard of comfort to rebuild?

A chef never slept, never really cooled down, boiling over, and still no food or cooking in it, and / or water.

My grandmother, a native Lakota never had the advantage of a thermometer or indicators, indicators, timers, lights, bells and whistles, but it has the best food I have eaten created.

One by-Side: When I was very old, convinced my mother and my father left to the court, and drew his small house in the city. Brilliant in this house, everything was and the food was great. It was a new refrigerator and stove. She insisted that her wood-burning stove installed, and have never used the new stove in the opposite corner of the kitchenn.

Steven Wolf

Mache said...

probably cooked in the fireplace. m

Post a Comment