Sunday, January 3, 2010

Three Wheeler Motorcycle What Would Be A Good Beginner Motorcycle For A First Time Rider Like Me.?

What would be a good beginner motorcycle for a first time rider like me.? - three wheeler motorcycle

My name is Vlad'm almost 20 years, I am 6'2 160 pounds, and I've always wanted a motorcycle. Cahnce but I never get a real road bike mount, because it was something forbidden in my parents' house. I always had an interest in the energy-600cc Yamaha FZ6 their comfortable chairs in an upright position. In addition, the Kawasaki is comfortable 500R looks as good and twice 500 cc V has the power of a Biggin like me. But some say the 600cc too much for me. Note that the next I was riding a bike was a 50cc mini bike wheel and a Honda 250 for up to three I had in second gear. Well, someone has recommendations on what would be an entry-level bike for me, if I have more power than a 250cc or 500cc need. I will not only Stoppies Wheely and successful journey with the wind in my face. And what would be a good bike route pleasant, comfortable for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment