Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Review V Max Vest What Acoustic-electric Should I Buy!?

What acoustic-electric should i buy!? - review v max vest

I have been trying for days!

I am 13 years old and I have the Guitar

Yamaha Acoustic

Electric guitar - Carlo Robella

2 electrical (jr Epiphone Les Paul and a Squier Start)

I want a buy new electro-acoustic, as Robella Carlo ... Crap

My parents told me the max is $ 200, or I have to pay a portion

I was just these two so far


Ibanez V-Series Dreadnought V70CE

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_ibanez_v70ce_acousticelectric_guitar?full_sku=519468% 2e180



Dean Performer Archtop Acoustic Guitar

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_dean_performer_archtop_acoustic_guitar?full_sku=512177% 2e010


I like both. They also have good reviews, but the ibanez has a lot more views and opinions

My name is Dean, so I thought it would be great to have a guitar thats Dean

Who can I expect?

best answer gets 10Points!

3 comments:

Professor Dopetastic Rockefeller said...

Dean. obtain the doyen.

Chillaxi... said...

A fender.

usacheri... said...

I have an Alvarez, I / O and is sweet. Freight action is unprecedented and the sound is correct. It is a little more than the allocation of $ 200.00 will cost, but you can still download to help others to make a difference.

Post a Comment