Friday, January 1, 2010

Viper Keyless Entry System Is It Possible To Get A New Remote Starter Transmitter?

Is it possible to get a new remote starter transmitter? - viper keyless entry system

Hello,
I bought a used 2000 Ford Mustang. I said, it includes a remote starter, and it is a small device with an antenna on my right, the glass above the mirror. There is also a warning label under the hood of a remote starter. I can not work with it. I have a Viper keyless entry / alarm system. I've tried everything I could think of a combination of keys as the sender, but in vain. I gave him to start another new channel for the remote control. I conclude that there have never been to the dealer. Perhaps, and if so, what are the costs for the purchase of a new transmitter for my remote starter and starter installed in my car is planned?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 comment:

paul h said...

Know - what brand of remote start that is the warning sign the company name on it or have the Viper alarm related --- and in contact with a Viper dealer / installer or replacement company has remote starter and remote instructions to program it. There should be a check box for the remote start the vehicle, as under the dashboard, the company name should have on them.

Post a Comment