Monday, January 4, 2010

Toilet Seat Lid Covers My Mother In Law And I Are Having A Toilet Seat Cover War. Advice Needed!?

My mother in law and I are having a toilet seat cover war. Advice needed!? - toilet seat lid covers

I absolutely positively HATE toilet covers. Why do people want the canvas of his toilet seat? I am a super clean, like toilets, clean white porcelain. No fabric or carpet material, as in recognition of my bathroom.

Well, I learned that my mother in-law LOVES toilet seat covers. When my husband and I moved into our house, she came to visit .... When he left, I realized that carpety a new toilet seat cover brown in our bathroom! A few days later shes on the phone calls: "Oh, I hope you liked the cover, I decided to do --- I know how busy you are, it must be difficult, time to shop! See WTF? So I took it off and hid. Well, this week on vacation, gave us a gift. Yes, it was a toilet seat in the face of Santa Claus. The toilet seat track can be converted into this fabricy, swollen cheeks, has SANTA blue eyes. And my mother, I love this piece here is booming terrible God yuckiness. What should I do?

1 comment:

Allison said...

If you make a hole burning of wood to ... I hate to include the toilet. My God must fugli things ever invented.

Post a Comment