Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Do The Colors On The Bottom Of Keystone Cans Mean What Do The Different Colored Dots On The Bottom Of Keystone Light Cans Mean?

What do the different colored dots on the bottom of Keystone light cans mean? - what do the colors on the bottom of keystone cans mean

It's actually the color of the printer to align the different colors in the box. When aluminum in sheet form, passing through the press, and if all the combinations of colors are perfectly matched, so hot. When printing is a little out of points will be blurred. Actually working for a company that makes the same kind of impression.

1 comment:

miss.veg... said...

I am a drinker Keystone Avid! so I asked the same question! but I have no idea! lol. I thought it was probably a marker for counting, sorting and / or agreement. more .. count for if I was a boy who uses the inventory items when they told me, but I hope you know I'm bad!

Post a Comment