Monday, February 15, 2010

Big And Tall Bull Head Jeans Pit Bull Puppy Question ???

Pit bull puppy question ??? - big and tall bull head jeans

I have a blue American Pit Bull male as a week ago had survived parvo .. Thank God .. Well, it is 11 weeks and weighs about 18 pounds of your head is 12 1 / 2 inches and 13 1 / 4 inches tall.Thick muscles of the legs and chest ... I wonder, can I receive an estimate of the size that it be fully developed and weight wise? His legs are huge for 11 weeks .. Her mother was about 85 pounds, and his father was 100 pounds .. I thought I would help but more about my dog, guess ..

3 comments:

itskatyo said...

Do not ask the same question 15 times, especially when the other is still valid responses received.

AJWuzzHe... said...

ussually get about 75 to 100

beepwhen... said...

Probably the same as his father, despite a small trick can be parvo, but if he 20 pounds and has a good chance to be very large. In general, men and get as big as their parents.

Post a Comment