Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My 10 Year Old Spanked Site:blogspot.com How Should I Punish My 10 Year Old Daughter?

How should I punish my 10 year old daughter? - my 10 year old spanked site:blogspot.com

My daughter is 10 years less respected in order to show everyone, and to intimidate school and all sorts of things. They always ask achieve their purposes, and always successful. I try to punish a television for a few days, but that's OK! Im not sure if I beat her at this age, but a further 10 years, but I lost. I do not think that now everyone who is 10 years is still lost. I am not in a position to a bra to school and even embarresed or more than 2 carry. I do not know, like 2 or U can you please help me, it is getting worse every day. If I do punish my other children who are always better when they are being punished, but my daughter is a record !!!!! is another story

7 comments:

Canis Lupus said...

Yes, of course, you know what you need, then get it.

Edit: I originally published the previous answer, but I now prefer, because I think it's a real question. Published in the last three hours, three topics on beating his daughter and her age 10 to 13 At this point I do not even have kids.

moviebuf... said...

Let it not continue with it. You know that it bothers you enough time to see why someone can be controlled. What is like a bully in school I talk to a professional, perhaps the school counselor and find ways to solve this problem. Bras at school, if you need me to allow him to enter, if you do not need, what the hell.

silvrfir... said...

more than 10 years of wear bras anyway ...
But I think if we want to be humiliated, then no.
If this continues, in his youth, Who will be the biggest ***** ever.

I think you can beat a few times, the GI .. Once or twice in the life of a child is not bad, but not in the habit, you can enjoy the satisfaction. : P

Esther Rochelle said...

The bra ... It is simply cruel. There is a difference between discipline and humble daughter. Remember, discipline comes from love, not hate.
Do not place on physical violence.
You know your daughter best, what do you think is most effective.
In my humble opinion, I do not think we will send you to school for one day would be a good thing
Good luck!

mb said...

Spank her 5 times a day
Wear no bra when she goes to school
Do your homework
Outside the gates an hour
Take toys that she likes
Right to wear a pink turtleneck sweater
Do they use a shame that hate clothes
Take a break at skipp Scholl
Call the Police Police

Rosie is expecting #2! said...

I thought I would not have a baby? ((((see previous question))))

Can not believe people do not appear before the Q & A before responding. You have a problem.

Hobo Joe said...

Depending on the issues here 10 years 12 years and older is still better than me.
I see nothing wrong with turning on her knees and took a deserved punishment.

Post a Comment