Monday, February 8, 2010

Enlarged Ovary Std Pelvic Pain, Enlarged Ovary: Not Cyst Or Fibroids?

Pelvic Pain, Enlarged Ovary: Not Cyst or Fibroids? - enlarged ovary std

I am 22 and I have a pain in the pelvic area Chornice almost immediately on the right side of my hip bones. It gets worse during my period, during and after intercourse, and if he coughs, laughter, or using the toilet.

When he began to violate the first that I had a little egg-shaped lump in the region. I went to the emergency room and gave me a pat on the head, and said it was likely that the lymph nodes.

During my next tank brougt that. My doctor discovered my right ovary is enlarged and he sent me an ultrasound. He found nothing. Then they gave me an ultrasound procedure.

I still could not find anything. Were excluded, fibroids, cysts and endometriosis. Basically, I told myself well and no worries, but it has been two years! I am particularly concerned about fertility.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

3 comments:

Sexy dude said...

If you're still worried, why not see another doctor? If the ultrasound does not find that the CT or MRI? is very likely that something is wrong with her right ovary.

not leave one, should not be affected for the fertility

and you have hypochondria

The persistent belief that it is probable or become ill, often with the symptoms when illness is neither present nor likely, and persistence despite the knowledge and the medical evidence to the contrary. Also known as hypochondria.

Sexy dude said...

If you're still worried, why not see another doctor? If the ultrasound does not find that the CT or MRI? is very likely that something is wrong with her right ovary.

not leave one, should not be affected for the fertility

and you have hypochondria

The persistent belief that it is probable or become ill, often with the symptoms when illness is neither present nor likely, and persistence despite the knowledge and the medical evidence to the contrary. Also known as hypochondria.

sokokl said...

I would recommend always another opinion, preferably someone who is not the same function of the gynecologist who comes to see.

You mentioned that you were checked for endometriosis. I do not know where the past of laparoscopy was, but I wanted you to know that just because it came back as a sign that nothing does not necessarily mean they are not bad.

Sometimes the lesions of endometriosis may be the nature of the color that you forget some of them like drops of water. And a doctor who lost not familiar with endometriosis of this or any other color. Can also be lost when in a place that the physician is not familiar with the work and the vaginal area behind the uterus, such as a thin layer of tissue that lies between the vagina and rectum, called the rectovaginal septum.

We have) also includes two cul-de-sac (a front and back. The one on the front is located near the ovary and endometriosis, when the DRS can be lost.

If you have further questions,R-me, do not hesitate to contact me or the private off-site at any time.

Post a Comment