Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How Do You Front Plat Your Hair Dreaming About Hair And Teeth Falling Out?? PLEASE HELP! Its Scary?

Dreaming about hair and teeth falling out?? PLEASE HELP! its scary? - how do you front plat your hair

I'm 16 and I had a dream last night I felt my tooth and it was very precarious, and they all began to fall and perish, and I am shocked and spits blood and bone Thouch Then my hair was (in food My hair on the back) and everything started to every time I touched and I cried, and nobody helps me fall? What does this mean? I remember dreaming of a brown horse and a dog near a rehabilitation center? What the hell does that mean? Please help!

2 comments:

megan r said...

I think it means that your pregnancy when you're dreaming of hair and teeth.

Http://www.dream-analysis.com/dreams/dre about the loss of teeth ...

About Hair Loss: dream, that means you lose your hair, that you are concerned about the idea of aging and the loss of his sex appeal / virility. They are concerned with aging and their appearance. Hair loss also means a lack of strength and not in the possession of power in order to be successful in business. They feel weak and vulnerable.

kmg1111 said...

I had some strange dreams, and I bought this book to see what he meant. After looking at some of my dreams and read the meaning, the book says nothing happened. But I will try to provide information that gives me to say!

In my dream book:

If you dream that your teeth are loose, there are mistakes and some bad news

If you lose your teeth grind dream pressures, pride, and destroy your affairs

If you dream of hair loss and baldness, it is obvious you have to earn their own livelinhood, as fortune has passed her

Do you dream of outsiders, which means the conditions of prosperity, but a lot of dissatisfaction, ephemeral pleasures of the normally follow this dream. There were too many kinds of dogs in the book to decide what his dream means.

Post a Comment