Monday, December 28, 2009

Computer Room Air Conditioner My Neighbor Just Through His Computer Out The Window And It Hit And Broke My Air Conditioner, What Can I Do?

My neighbor just through his computer out the window and it hit and broke my air conditioner, what can I do? - computer room air conditioner

My family believes that he suffers from anger management, but he threw his computer out the window and push our sales. I'm home alone and 15 years and my parents would FREAK when they see it. It is to throw your computer out the window, even legal? We have a broken air conditioner in the living room that costs more than $ 2,000. Can I sue for this? What should I do now and how do I deal with them as my parents get home?

1 comment:

Odwin Oddball said...

Get a camera and take pictures before he cleans his mess. Be sure to get some close-ups of the computer, and all deposits, as well as their neighbors in the window.

Then give your employees, let them know what he saw and took pictures of her. If they can, they need to come home and now trying to work with the neighbors to deal with it.

If he refuses to pay for fixing to the parents can continue with certainty. It might even be possible to charge him with vandalism.

Post a Comment